Operation Look, Fat
So I've reached a bit of a hurdle here, and that is that I don't log all of my food. I think the main issue, between this and the other Operation (Quadrant 2) is that I don't have an explicit goal that is lined up for every week. This means I'm going to have to reconfigure my plans and habits a little bit by doing what I said I was going to do a few posts ago. Starting today, I will implement the Ladder of Discipline. It is something that I had tried before, but I unfortunately stopped and I'm not sure why.
It will enable me to pick ONE goal per week/period for every operation I have planned. I have a basic layout and I will reconfigure it as it goes along. The main reason I want to do this is because I have a lot of good ideas on here, but it's pretty hard to pick out the main efforts out of a long paragraph. For instance, I was unclear if the goal this week was to plan and carry out a meal plan or if I should just log my food in my phone. I think the logging might be a bit too much for me right now, but I think if I just get in the habit of logging ONE thing, no matter what it is, I can be on the right track to eventually logging EVERYTHING.
Operation Quadrant 2
So I did start at 8:50 AM today, but I only worked an hour before laying down and phubbing for a while. This is no good, and I can do better. The goal here is to eventually work at least 6 hours. I think it was a good goal to just start at 8:00 AM, but I've taken some liberties with this. I think I should try to start work at 7:50 AM, since I am not fooling myself into thinking this can pass. So I think I will continue with this GOAL and just add a little addendum: work two pomos before 10 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment